The Pro Race Coilovers add additional features over our standard Coilover Suspension Kit like external, remote fluid reservoirs, as well as special motorsports-oriented valving for maximum performance. The target user is the racetrack junky, who also drives their car regularly.
- Height Adjustable – fully personalize the height of your Model 3!
- Rebound Damping Adjustable – Rebound damping regulates the speed at which your shock bounces back from an impact (pothole, bump, hard cornering). By adjusting rebound dampening, one can customize the ride and handling of Model 3. On our coilovers, rebound dampening is adjustable by and easily accessible knob located on each damper (24 clicks of adjustment)
- Compression Damping Adjustable – Compression damping regulates the rate at which your shock compresses through curves and over bumps. Compression dampening changes can be used to fine tune a variety of handling characteristics and even overall wheel traction
- Every shock is custom engineering utilizing our racing background and partnerships. Each shock is assembled utilizing top shelf internal components from Ohlins and others. After assembly they are placed on a shock dyno to validate exact results.
- High flow D port pistons + super low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- Monotube design
- Penske 2 Way or 3 Way External Reservoirs provide extra fluid, allowing for additional stroke, adjustment and better heat control under hard driving
- Retains the factory upper damper mounts to mitigate the transmission of excessive noise and vibration into the passenger cabin
- Like our Dual Rate Lowering Springs, the Unplugged Performance Coilover Suspension Kit is a simple and straightforward installation onto you Tesla Model 3 (about 3-4 hours)
- Assembled in USA
- Rebuildable and re-valvable in USA