The UP-03 Race Spec was designed to provide the maximum possible grip for all Telsa Model 3 and Model Y variants. We run these wheels with 305 wide tires front and rear on factory fender Model 3’s and Model Y’s. These wheels are not recommended for daily driving due to extreme widths and related range loss with tires of appropriate size. All UP-03 Race Spec wheels are optimized and produced specifically for racing, time attack, autocross, and high-performance track days. Multiple international lap records have already been set on the first produced sets of these race optimized wheels.
- 18×10.5 and 19×10.5 options to fit nearly any high-performance street tire or racing slick up to 305 wide under stock bodywork (with supporting Unplugged Performance suspension upgrades). Depending on alignment settings and details, fender rolling may be required for clearance on wider tire applications.
- Tire widths of 275 – 305 fit perfectly on the wheels. When using the same size tire, rotating front/rear is possible as well.
- Forged Monoblock 6061 construction utilizing APP forgings (same forging supplier to Lamborghini, Ferrari and other supercars)
- Extreme rigidity for racing use. Even forged wheels have some degree of deformation under load which reduces performance. Using FEA Analysis these are made extremely strong for massive loads under high gs. This is as strong as a wheel gets.
- Knurled barrels to reduce tire slip under high torque
- Ultra-strong I-beam spokes design for the lightest weight and strongest wheel design possible.
- Both 18″ and 19″ variations are engineered to clear stock PUP brakes as well as the 15.5″ Unplugged Performance 6 Piston Carbon Ceramic BFB Brake kits!
- Extensively tested on record-holding cars in USA and Japan
- World’s First – A lifetime product warranty (non-transferable) to ensure against defect or damage, even including unlimited racing use